Related Occupations for Task
27-2032.00 - Choreographers
Related occupations for task:
Assess students' dancing abilities to determine where improvement or change is needed.
||Coaches and Scouts
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies.
- Evaluate athletes' skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Keep and review paper, computerized, and video records of athlete, team, and opposing team performance.
- File scouting reports that detail player assessments, provide recommendations on athlete recruitment, and identify locations and individuals to be targeted for future recruitment efforts.
||Athletes and Sports Competitors
- Assess performance following athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
||Umpires, Referees, and Other Sports Officials
- Judge performances in sporting competitions to award points, impose scoring penalties, and determine results.