Related occupations for task:
Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
||Funeral Service Managers
- Schedule funerals, burials, or cremations.
- Negotiate contracts for prearranged funeral services.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Prepare and distribute schedules of distance learning resources, such as course offerings, classrooms, laboratories, equipment, and web sites.
- Negotiate with academic units or instructors and vendors to ensure cost-effective and high-quality distance learning programs, services, or courses.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
See all 19 related occupations >>