Related occupations for task:
Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel, and the general public.
- Prepare or provide genetics-related educational materials to patients or medical personnel.
- Design and conduct genetics training programs for physicians, graduate students, other health professions or the general community.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Design instructional programs to improve communication, using devices such as slates and styluses, braillers, keyboards, adaptive handwriting devices, talking book machines, digital books, and optical character readers (OCRs).
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.
See all 11 related occupations >>