Related occupations for task:
Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Package take-out foods or serve food to customers.
- Stock cupboards and refrigerators, and tend salad bars and buffet meals.
- Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
||Fast Food and Counter Workers
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Prepare and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Restock kitchen supplies, rotate food, and stamp the time and date on food in coolers.
- Complete orders from steam tables, placing food on plates and serving customers at tables or counters.
- Order supplies and stock them on shelves.
See more related occupations >>