Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
See more related occupations >>