Related occupations for task:
Read electric, gas, water, or steam consumption meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
- Enter insurance and claims related information into database systems.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Scan labels on letters or parcels to confirm receipt.
- Enter change of address orders into computers that process forwarding address stickers.
See all 19 related occupations >>