Related occupations for task:
Respond to complaints regarding mail theft, delivery problems, and lost or damaged mail, filling out forms and making appropriate referrals for investigation.
||Customer Service Representatives
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Investigate and direct patient inquiries or complaints to appropriate medical staff members and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel to meet their financial needs.
- Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Search for lost articles or for parents of lost children.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Greet visitors, log them in and out of the facility, assign them security badges, and contact employee escorts.
See more related occupations >>