Related occupations for task:
Feed mail into postage canceling devices or hand stamp mail to cancel postage.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshaling areas and help load and unload goods safely.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
- Open cargo containers and unwrap contents, using steel cutters, crowbars, or other hand tools.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Unload goods from large trucks, and load them onto smaller delivery vehicles.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Load and unload mail trucks, sometimes lifting containers of mail onto equipment that transports items to sorting stations.
- Load machines onto trucks to prepare for transportation.
- Load, unload, or position lighting equipment.
See all 6 related occupations >>