Related occupations for task:
Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
||Municipal Fire Fighting and Prevention Supervisors
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain required maps and records.
See more related occupations >>