Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.01 - Accountants
Related occupations for task:
Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Use all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients' taxes to a minimum.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Compute taxes owed or overpaid, using adding machines or personal computers, and complete entries on forms, following tax form instructions and tax tables.
- Calculate form preparation fees according to return complexity and processing time required.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
See more related occupations >>