Related Occupations for Task
47-2011.00 - Boilermakers
Related occupations for task:
Bolt or arc weld pressure vessel structures and parts together, using wrenches or welding equipment.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Assemble or secure pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, or threading joints.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Weld small pipes or special piping, using specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as computer-assisted welding or microchip fabrication.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Fasten roof panel edges or machine-made moldings to structures by nailing or welding.
||Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- Bend steel rods with hand tools or rodbending machines and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
See all 11 related occupations >>