Related Occupations for Task
47-2011.00 - Boilermakers
Related occupations for task:
Repair or replace defective pressure vessel parts, such as safety valves or regulators, using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, or metalworking machinery.
||Elevator Installers and Repairers
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake linings.
- Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Repair or adjust track switches, using wrenches and replacement parts.
- Dress and reshape worn or damaged railroad switch points or frogs, using portable power grinders.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Rotate cleaning rods manually, using turning pins.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Exchange cooling system components in various vehicles.
See all 12 related occupations >>