Related Occupations for Task
47-2011.00 - Boilermakers
Related occupations for task:
Shape or fabricate parts, such as stacks, uptakes, or chutes, to adapt pressure vessels, heat exchangers, or piping to premises, using heavy-metalworking machines such as brakes, rolls, or drill presses.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Perform sheet metal work necessary for solar panel installations.
- Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery.
- Fabricate and dismantle parts, equipment, and machines, using a cutting torch or other cutting equipment.
- Construct foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.
- Construct controllers and panels, using power drills, drill presses, taps, saws, and punches.
- Thread conduit ends, connect couplings, and fabricate and secure conduit support brackets, using hand tools.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Cut new or duplicate keys, using impressions or code key machines.
||Electronic Equipment Installers and Repairers, Motor Vehicles
- Build fiberglass or wooden enclosures for sound components, and fit them to automobile dimensions.
See more related occupations >>