Related Occupations for Task
47-2121.00 - Glaziers
Related occupations for task:
Determine plumb of walls or ceilings, using plumb lines and levels.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of structural steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transits, or levels.
- Align posts, using lines or by sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts, using plumb bobs or spirit levels.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Inspect furrings, mechanical mountings, or masonry surfaces for plumbness and level, using spirit or water levels.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Observe leveling indicator arms to verify levelness and alignment of tracks.
See all 6 related occupations >>