Related Occupations for Task
47-2121.00 - Glaziers
Related occupations for task:
Measure mirrors and dimensions of areas to be covered to determine work procedures.
- Roll out, measure, mark, and cut carpeting to size with a carpet knife, following floor sketches and allowing extra carpet for final fitting.
- Measure, cut and install tackless strips along the baseboard or wall.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, power saws, knives, or scissors.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Measure and mark guidelines on surfaces or foundations, using chalk lines and dividers.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
See all 18 related occupations >>