Related Occupations for Task
47-2121.00 - Glaziers
Related occupations for task:
Drive trucks to installation sites and unload mirrors, glass equipment, or tools.
- Drive moving equipment to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
- Unload materials, devices, and machine parts, using hand tools.
||Hazardous Materials Removal Workers
- Load or unload materials into containers or onto trucks, using hoists or forklifts.
- Drive trucks or other heavy equipment to convey contaminated waste to designated sea or ground locations.
||Operating Engineers and Other Construction Equipment Operators
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, crawler tractors, power cranes, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
- Drive tractor-trailer trucks to move equipment from site to site.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Drive or guide truck-mounted equipment into position, level and stabilize rigs, and extend telescoping derricks.
- Drive trucks, tractors, or truck-mounted drills to and from work sites.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Drive machines onto truck trailers, and drive trucks to transport machines and material to and from job sites.
See all 15 related occupations >>