Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.01 - Accountants
Related occupations for task:
Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
- Conduct financial analyses related to investments in green construction or green retrofitting projects.
- Match appropriations for specific programs with appropriations for broader programs, including items for emergency funds.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Analyze financial data to detect irregularities in areas such as billing trends, financial relationships, and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Evaluate business operations to identify risk areas for fraud.
See all 15 related occupations >>