Related Occupations for Task
47-2121.00 - Glaziers
Related occupations for task:
Pack spaces between moldings and glass with glazing compounds and trim excess material with glazing knives.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Trim excess covering materials, tack edges, and join sections of covering material to form tight joint.
- Form a smooth foundation by stapling plywood or Masonite over the floor or by brushing waterproof compound onto surface and filling cracks with plaster, putty, or grout to seal pores.
- Heat and soften floor covering materials to patch cracks or fit floor coverings around irregular surfaces, using blowtorch.
- Trim rough edges from strips, using straightedges and trimming knives.
- Trim excess material at ceilings or baseboards, using knives.
- Fill holes, cracks, and other surface imperfections preparatory to covering surfaces.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Install and seal air ducts, combustion air openings, or ventilation openings to improve heating and cooling efficiency.
- Prepare and apply weather-stripping, glazing, caulking, or door sweeps to reduce energy losses.
- Apply spackling, compounding, or other materials to repair holes in walls.
||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knives.
- Seal joints between ceiling tiles and walls.
||Helpers--Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons, and Tile and Marble Setters
- Apply grout between joints of bricks or tiles, using grouting trowels.
- Correct surface imperfections or fill chipped, cracked, or broken bricks or tiles, using fillers, adhesives, or grouting materials.
See all 12 related occupations >>