Related occupations for task:
Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Maintain databases of logistics information.
- Remotely monitor the flow of vehicles or inventory, using Web-based logistics information systems to track vehicles or containers.
- Track product flow from origin to final delivery.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, or inventory integrity.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
- Enter carbon-output or environmental-impact data into spreadsheets or environmental management or auditing software programs.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
||Office Clerks, General
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
See more related occupations >>