Related occupations for task:
Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil or thinning and drying additives to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout, according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Mix and apply mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces.
- Mix, pour, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
||Helpers--Painters, Paperhangers, Plasterers, and Stucco Masons
- Mix plaster, and carry plaster to plasterers.
See all 19 related occupations >>