Related occupations for task:
Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder, or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
- Grind curved surfaces or areas inaccessible to surfacing machine, such as stairways or cabinet tops, with portable hand grinder.
- Chip, scrape, or grind high spots, ridges, or rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisel, hand chisel, or other hand tools.
||Floor Sanders and Finishers
- Scrape and sand floor edges and areas inaccessible to floor sanders, using scrapers, disk-type sanders, and sandpaper.
- Guide sanding machines over surfaces of floors until surfaces are smooth.
- Sand or patch nicks or cracks in plasterboard or wallboard.
- Sand rough spots of dried cement between applications of compounds.
- Smooth, polish, and bevel surfaces, using hand tools and power tools.
- Repair cracked or chipped areas of stone or marble, using blowtorch and mastic, and remove rough or defective spots from concrete, using power grinder or chisel and hammer.
||Cement Masons and Concrete Finishers
- Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
See all 16 related occupations >>