Related Occupations for Task
47-2151.00 - Pipelayers
Related occupations for task:
Cover pipes with earth or other materials.
- Supply and place base materials, edge restraints, bedding sand and jointing sand.
- Sweep sand into the joints and compact pavement until the joints are full.
- Glaze top layers to make a smooth finish or embed gravel in the bitumen for rough surfaces.
- Apply gravel or pebbles over top layers of roofs, using rakes or stiff-bristled brooms.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Clean, grade, or level ballast on railroad tracks.
- Drive graders, tamping machines, brooms, or ballast spreading machines to redistribute gravel or ballast between rails.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Apply shingles, gravel, or asphalt over the top layer of tar to protect the roofing material.
See all 7 related occupations >>