Related Occupations for Task
47-2151.00 - Pipelayers
Related occupations for task:
Train or supervise others in laying pipe.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Supervise crew members, and provide assistance in training them.
- Prepare mud reports, and instruct crews about the handling of any chemical additives.
||Rotary Drill Operators, Oil and Gas
- Train crews, and introduce procedures to make drill work more safe and effective.
- Direct rig crews in drilling and other activities, such as setting up rigs and completing or servicing wells.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
See all 16 related occupations >>