Related occupations for task:
Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
- Examine boilers, pressure vessels, tanks, or vats to locate defects, such as leaks, weak spots, or defective sections, so that they can be repaired.
- Inspect assembled vessels or individual components, such as tubes, fittings, valves, controls, or auxiliary mechanisms, to locate any defects.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Locate problems, using specially designed equipment, and mark where digging must occur to reach damaged tanks or pipes.
||Construction and Building Inspectors
- Examine lifting or conveying devices, such as elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, hoists, inclined railways, ski lifts, or amusement rides to ensure safety and proper functioning.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Test and diagnose air flow systems, using furnace efficiency analysis equipment.
||Solar Thermal Installers and Technicians
- Test operation or functionality of mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and control systems.
See all 12 related occupations >>