Related occupations for task:
Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
- Examine electrical units for loose connections and broken insulation and tighten connections, using hand tools.
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble equipment, using hand tools.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Repair or adjust track switches, using wrenches and replacement parts.
- Dress and reshape worn or damaged railroad switch points or frogs, using portable power grinders.
||Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, and Blasters
- Repair electrical instruments, using electricians' hand tools.
||Roustabouts, Oil and Gas
- Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
See all 15 related occupations >>