Related occupations for task:
Prepare report of findings of investigation.
- Complete death certificates, including the assignment of cause and manner of death.
- Observe and record the positions and conditions of bodies and related evidence.
- Observe, record, and preserve any objects or personal property related to deaths, including objects such as medication containers and suicide notes.
- Complete reports and forms required to finalize cases.
- Collect and document any pertinent medical history information.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing requirements and regulations, including enforcement and chain of custody documentation.
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
||Fraud Examiners, Investigators and Analysts
- Prepare written reports of investigation findings.
- Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Prepare briefs and assist in searching and seizing records to prepare charges and documentation for court cases.