Related occupations for task:
Reassemble instruments following repair, using hand tools and power tools and glue, hair, yarn, resin, or clamps, and lubricate instruments as necessary.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition systems.
- Reassemble engines after repair or maintenance work is complete.
||Helpers--Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Workers
- Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
||Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers
- Reassemble machines after making repairs or replacing parts.
- Clean, oil, or adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Reassemble engines following repair or inspection and reinstall engines in aircraft.
- Service and maintain aircraft and related apparatus by performing activities such as flushing crankcases, cleaning screens, and or moving parts.
See more related occupations >>