Related occupations for task:
Polish instruments, using rags and polishing compounds, buffing wheels, or burnishing tools.
||Automotive Body and Related Repairers
- File, grind, sand, and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
||Tire Repairers and Changers
- Buff defective areas of inner tubes, using scrapers.
- Prepare rims and wheel drums for reassembly by scraping, grinding, or sandblasting.
||Electric Motor, Power Tool, and Related Repairers
- Reface, ream, and polish commutators and machine parts to specified tolerances, using machine tools.
||Fiberglass Laminators and Fabricators
- Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
||Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Disassemble molds, and cut, chip, and smooth clay structures such as floaters, drawbars, and L-blocks.
See all 6 related occupations >>