Related Occupations for Task
51-3011.00 - Bakers
Related occupations for task:
Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated containers.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Measure or weigh materials, using rulers, calculators, and scales.
- Measure and weigh amounts of crystal growing materials, mix and grind materials, load materials into container, and monitor processing procedures to help identify crystal growing problems.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Measure, mix, cut, shape, soften, and join materials and ingredients, such as powder, cornmeal, or rubber to prepare them for machine processing.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Measure ingredients and mix molding, casting material, or sealing compounds to prescribed consistencies, according to formulas.
See more related occupations >>