Related occupations for task:
Review event bills for accuracy and approve payment.
- Decline excessive risks.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe, profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Authorize reinsurance of policy when risk is high.
- Approve loans within specified limits.
- Review billing for accuracy.
- Authorize or sign mail collection letters.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Check tax forms to verify that names and taxpayer identification numbers are correct, that computations have been performed correctly, or that amounts match those on supporting documentation.
See all 12 related occupations >>