Related occupations for task:
Count, sort, or stack finished workpieces.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Separate materials or products according to size, weight, type, condition, color, or shade.
- Stack cut items and load them on racks or conveyors or onto trucks.
- Count or weigh and bundle items.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Separate products according to weight, grade, size, or composition of materials used to produce them.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
- Stack or arrange tested products for further processing, shipping, or packaging.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping, according to types and sizes of material.
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
See all 20 related occupations >>