Related occupations for task:
Inspect and mark completed workpieces and stack them on pallets, in boxes, or on conveyors so that they can be moved to the next workstation.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Mark or discard items with defects such as spots, stains, scars, snags, chips, scratches, or unacceptable shapes or finishes.
- Mark identification numbers, trademarks, grades, marketing data, sizes, or model numbers on products.
- Stack cut items and load them on racks or conveyors or onto trucks.
||Cutting and Slicing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping, according to types and sizes of material.
- Remove completed materials or products from cutting or slicing machines, and stack or store them for additional processing.
- Mark cutting lines or identifying information on stock, using marking pencils, rulers, or scribes.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stamp products with information such as dates, using hand stamps or automatic stamping devices.
- Remove finished cores, and stack or place them on conveyors for transfer to other work areas.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
||Pressers, Textile, Garment, and Related Materials
- Hang, fold, package, and tag finished articles for delivery to customers.
- Remove finished pieces from pressing machines and hang or stack them for cooling, or forward them for additional processing.
See more related occupations >>