Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.02 - Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Inform importers and exporters of steps to reduce duties and taxes.
- Suggest best methods of packaging or labeling products.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Recommend purchase of storage equipment and design area layout to locate equipment in space available.
See more related occupations >>