Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.02 - Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees or business valuators.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Examine accounting systems and records to determine whether accounting methods used were appropriate and in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data or provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.
- Advise clients on housing matters, such as housing rental, homeownership, mortgage delinquency, or foreclosure prevention.
- Advise clients or respond to inquiries about financial matters in person or via phone, email, Web site, or Internet chat.
- Investigate activities of institutions to enforce laws and regulations and to ensure legality of transactions and operations or financial solvency.
- Evaluate data processing applications for institutions under examination to develop recommendations for coordinating existing systems with examination procedures.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
See all 13 related occupations >>