Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.02 - Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Prepare budgets, bids, or contracts.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
See more related occupations >>