Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.02 - Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects.
- Provide technical review of data or reports that will be incorporated into regulatory submissions to assure scientific rigor, accuracy, and clarity of presentation.
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies.
||Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Verify that all job descriptions are submitted for review and approval and that descriptions meet regulatory standards.
- Direct and support the compilation and analysis of technical source data necessary for product development.
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents.