Related Occupations for Task
13-2011.02 - Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent's estate.
||Personal Financial Advisors
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, assets, debts, expenses, credit reports, or other financial information.
- Review changes to financial, family, or employment situations to determine whether changes to existing debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets are needed.
- Evaluate capital needs of clients and assess market conditions to inform structuring of financial packages.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of property.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
See all 8 related occupations >>