||Sheet Metal Workers
- Fabricate ducts for high efficiency heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to maximize efficiency of systems.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Perform sheet metal work necessary for solar panel installations.
||Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers
- Install watt-hour meters and connect service drops between power lines and consumers' facilities.
- Splice or solder cables together or to overhead transmission lines, customer service lines, or street light lines, using hand tools, epoxies, or specialized equipment.
- Clean, tin, and splice corresponding conductors by twisting ends together or by joining ends with metal clamps and soldering connections.
||Radio, Cellular, and Tower Equipment Installers and Repairers
- Install, connect, or test underground or aboveground grounding systems.
- Insert plugs into receptacles and bolt or screw leads to terminals to connect equipment to power sources, using hand tools.
- Repair circuits, wiring, and soldering, using soldering irons and hand tools to install parts and adjust connections.
- Shape or fabricate parts, such as stacks, uptakes, or chutes, to adapt pressure vessels, heat exchangers, or piping to premises, using heavy-metalworking machines such as brakes, rolls, or drill presses.
- Shape seams, joints, or irregular edges of pressure vessel sections or structural parts to attain specified fit of parts, using cutting torches, hammers, files, or metalworking machines.
- Straighten or reshape bent pressure vessel plates or structure parts, using hammers, jacks, or torches.
- Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery.
- Fabricate and dismantle parts, equipment, and machines, using a cutting torch or other cutting equipment.
- Construct foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel.