Related occupations for task:
Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Assign polish, symmetry, and clarity grades to stones, according to established grading systems.
- Sort rough diamonds into categories based on shape, size, color, and quality.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
See more related occupations >>