Related occupations for task:
Count, sort, and weigh processed items.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Measure amounts of products, lengths of extruded articles, or weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Separate products according to weight, grade, size, or composition of materials used to produce them.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Meat, Poultry, and Fish Cutters and Trimmers
- Weigh meats and tag containers for weight and contents.
- Separate meats and byproducts into specified containers and seal containers.
||Cutters and Trimmers, Hand
- Separate materials or products according to size, weight, type, condition, color, or shade.
- Count or weigh and bundle items.
See more related occupations >>