Related Occupations for Task
15-1131.00 - Computer Programmers
Related occupations for task:
Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Document test plans, testing procedures, or test results.
- Develop and document style guidelines for Web site content.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Video Game Designers
- Develop and maintain design level documentation, including mechanics, guidelines, and mission outlines.
- Document all aspects of formal game design, using mock-up screenshots, sample menu layouts, gameplay flowcharts, and other graphical devices.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
||Computer Systems Analysts
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
||Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
See all 6 related occupations >>