Related occupations for task:
Complete reports, including shift summaries and incident or accident reports.
||Railroad Conductors and Yardmasters
- Keep records of the contents and destination of each train car, and make sure that cars are added or removed at proper points on routes.
- Document and prepare reports of accidents, unscheduled stops, or delays.
- Record departure and arrival times, messages, tickets and revenue collected, and passenger accommodations and destinations.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Record names, types, and destinations of vessels passing through bridge openings or locks, and numbers of trains or vehicles crossing bridges.
- Prepare accident reports.
- Log data such as water levels and weather conditions.
- Measure and record the speed of vehicular traffic, using electrical timing devices or radar equipment.
- Operate counters and record data to assess the volume, type, and movement of vehicular or pedestrian traffic at specified times.
||Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Record name, date, and taxi identification information on trip sheets, along with trip information, such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
||Air Traffic Controllers
- Review records or reports for clarity and completeness and maintain records or reports as required under federal law.
- Complete daily activity reports and keep records of messages from aircraft.
See all 19 related occupations >>