Related Occupations for Task
15-1131.00 - Computer Programmers
Related occupations for task:
Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
||Software Developers, Systems Software
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Lead, train, or supervise technicians or related staff in the conduct of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analytical procedures.
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
- Coordinate or direct research or publication activities of technicians or related staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
See more related occupations >>