Related occupations for task:
Determine types and quantities of horticultural plants to be grown, based on budgets, projected sales volumes, or executive directives.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Determine appropriate equipment and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Forecast material costs or develop standard cost lists.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of container required for storage or transport.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
||Human Resources Managers
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
See all 20 related occupations >>