Related occupations for task:
Inspect facilities and equipment for signs of disrepair, and perform necessary maintenance work.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Inspect farm or ranch equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
- Monitor and adjust irrigation systems to distribute water according to crop needs and to avoid wasting water.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables, or doing laundry.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Clean common areas, change light bulbs, and make minor property repairs.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Test, maintain, or repair electrical power distribution machinery or equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and testing devices.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Inspect facilities and recommend building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
See all 12 related occupations >>