Related occupations for task:
Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Conduct or coordinate research, data analysis, systems design, or support for software such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Global Positioning Systems (GPS) mapping software.
See all 9 related occupations >>