Related Occupations for Task
27-2041.01 - Music Directors
Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative tasks such as applying for grants, developing budgets, negotiating contracts, and designing and printing programs and other promotional materials.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Arrange financing for productions.
- Negotiate with parties, including independent producers and the distributors and broadcasters who will be handling completed productions.
- Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Negotiate with printers and estimators to determine what services will be performed.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Perform producers' duties, such as securing financial backing, establishing and administering budgets, and recruiting cast and crew.
- Hold auditions for parts or negotiate contracts with actors determined suitable for specific roles, working in conjunction with producers.
- Interview and hire writers and reporters or negotiate contracts, royalties, and payments for authors or freelancers.
See all 9 related occupations >>