Related Occupations for Task
27-2041.01 - Music Directors
Related occupations for task:
Plan and implement fundraising and promotional activities.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
- Plan and attend craft shows to market products.
- Provide sample garments to agents and sales representatives, and arrange for showings of sample garments at sales meetings or fashion shows.
- Develop a group of products or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events to represent their employers.
- Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Perform producers' duties, such as securing financial backing, establishing and administering budgets, and recruiting cast and crew.
- Promote and market productions by giving interviews, participating in talk shows, and making other public appearances.
||Athletes and Sports Competitors
- Represent teams or professional sports clubs, performing such activities as meeting with members of the media, making speeches, or participating in charity events.
See all 13 related occupations >>