Related Occupations for Task
27-2041.01 - Music Directors
Related occupations for task:
Coordinate and organize tours, or hire touring companies to arrange concert dates, venues, accommodations, and transportation for longer tours.
- Contact agents and actors to provide notification of audition and performance opportunities and to set up audition times.
- Serve as liaisons between directors, actors, and agents.
- Arrange for or design screen tests or auditions for prospective performers.
- Locate performers or extras for crowd and background scenes, and stand-ins or photo doubles for actors, by direct contact or through agents.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Act as liaisons between engineering and production departments.
- Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers and engineering and maintenance staff.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Reserve audio-visual equipment and facilities, such as meeting rooms.
- Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
See all 15 related occupations >>