Related Occupations for Task
27-2041.01 - Music Directors
Related occupations for task:
Meet with composers to discuss interpretations of their work.
- Collaborate with other actors as part of an ensemble.
- Work closely with directors, other actors, and playwrights to find the interpretation most suited to the role.
||Directors- Stage, Motion Pictures, Television, and Radio
- Consult with writers, producers, or actors about script changes or "workshop" scripts, through rehearsal with writers and actors to create final drafts.
- Create and approve storyboards in conjunction with art directors.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Collaborate with writers who create ideas, stories, or captions that are combined with artists' work.
||Poets, Lyricists and Creative Writers
- Collaborate with other writers on specific projects.
||Film and Video Editors
- Collaborate with music editors to select appropriate passages of music and develop production scores.
See all 6 related occupations >>